Open Source Database Populer
Deskripsi dari Publisher
NOTE: This alpha release, as any other pre-production release, should not be installed on production level systems or systems with critical data. It is good practice to back up your data before installing any new version of software. Although MySQL has worked very hard to ensure a high level of quality, protect your data by making a backup as you would for any other software beta release. MySQL generally recommends that you dump and reload your tables from any previous version to upgrade to 6.0.
- The new Falcon transactional storage engine ("The Falcon Storage Engine")
- Optimizer enhancements for faster subqueries and joins, including batched index access of table rows for sequences of disjoint ranges by the MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines
- Support for additional Unicode character sets: utf16, utf32, and 4-byte utf8. These character sets support supplementary Unicode characters; that is, characters outside the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP).
- RESET SLAVE no longer changes replication connection parameters; previously, it reset them to the values specified on the command line
- Enhancements to XML functionality, including a new LOAD XML statement
- Replication conflict detection and resolution
- Online ADD COLUMN, ADD INDEX, and DROP INDEX operations
- Replication heartbeats, which enable real-time detection of replication failures and real-time failover