InstallCreator Freeware Version is a Software for Creating Application Installer Package
This Freeware Version of InstallCreator contain full feature with some Advertisement Page for ClickTeam on each Installer when the installation is complete, with a button to connect to ClickTeam web site. There are absolutely no limitations in the functionality, and none of those annoying "nag screens" in the software.
Install Creator And Install Creator Pro Feature List
- Everything in one compressed distributable executable file
- Follows the standards seen in all installation programs
- Full-featured dialog box editor to customize your installer's screen
- Every text is customizable
- Creates icons and folder in Window's start menu
- Automatic floppy disk spanning
- Automatic installation of Fonts
- Automatic installation of ActiveX controls
- Automatic installation of screen-savers
- Handle DLL installation and de-installation counters
- Optional icon on the desktop
- Display a text or web page at the end of an installation
- Launch other programs at the end of an installation
- Complete de-installer
- Ability to remove keys from the registry
- Multilingual templates and you can make your own language translations
- For Install Creator and Install Creator Pro
- Windows 95 OSR-2 / 98 / Me / NT 4 / 2000 / XP / Vista or above, with Internet Explorer 4 or above installed
- 32 Mb RAM
- hard disk with 4 Mb of free disk space
For the install programs created with Install Creator or Install Creator Pro
- Windows 95 / 98 / Me / NT 4 / 2000 / XP / Vista or above
- 16 Mb RAM
What makes this Software Different from other Installers Software
- Small footprint of the executable
An empty installer is only 100Kb. We cram the complete professional installation program and the complete de-installer in 100kb! Compare that with other installer programs: minimums of 500Kb. We feel it is inexcusable to have a 500Kb installer!
- A simple and easily understood interface
There's no complex scripting language, you simply select a directory that contains the files to install and set options for any special individual files and that's it, you're done.
- Easy step by step wizard - it's a cinch!
When the project is done, just save the settings and you can recover the project later and update it at your will.
- Complete customization
You can change all the texts, choose any bitmaps, customize each screen of your installer - you can preview the look of the install process at anytime during the creation process.
- Fully functional freeware version
The freeware version is fully and completely operational. You will not find a better installer at 10 times the price. You have nothing to lose test it out today. All these features sound obvious and standard - don't they? So why do we still find programs on the Internet that decompress the data files onto the desktop (isn't that annoying?). Then there are the programs without proper de-installation routines, and products that create a directory at the root of your C drive instead of directing the files where you want them.